What do you enjoy in life? What are you good at? Success begins with a dream. Dreams are goals with a deadline. Don’t be afraid to dream big. The bigger the better. Dreams and goals are the motivating factors that drive us to succeed.
When you discover your dream(s) you need to begin planning on how you will accomplish it by setting short-term goals. As you begin to accomplish some of these smaller short-term goals, you will start to develop a belief system within yourself.
GOALS – Take the blindfold off your eyes.
B. BELIEVING IN YOURSELF. There is a big difference between thinking and believing.
• Do you really believe in your ability? You should, because everything you need is already inside you.
R. RIGHT STRATEGY. Success is attained by finding the best strategies.
• Can you balance 20 nails on 1 nail? You can accomplish anything, as long as you learn the right strategies.
A. ACTION. After you decided on your dreams and learned the best strategies, you now must take consistent
action. Why do most people fail at this step?
• MENTAL ASSOCIATIONS. Gain or Pain?
• A.A.I. ACT AS IF. ACT THE WAY YOU WANT TO BECOME AND YOU WILL BECOME THE WAY YOU ACT.
• Share your dream, or positive past experience, it can change your mental state.
V V³-FACTOR. VISION – VERSATILE – VALIDATE.
• All actions begin with a Vision. You must constantly review your goals and vision to keep you motivated.
• Your actions must be Versatile and Flexible
• You need to validate your actions. There is a difference between trying and doing.
E. EVALUATING YOUR RESULTS. You must confirm your progress. If you are not moving in the right
direction, then you might need to make changes. If you are happy and getting results continue on your way..
LIVE YOUR DREAMS WITH PASSION & DON’T QUIT™