A special good luck to John Roach as he starts his Senior year at The University of Colorado Boulder. Johnny’s is an Attackmen on the CU Men’s Lacrosse team and he’s planning to do big things for them this year.
Fun fact: he was trained by his older brother and our very own Coach Brian Roach!
He made great strides this summer improving on every event!
– 10 yard sprint went from 1.84 sec. to 1.77 sec.
– 20 yard sprint went from 3.06 sec. to 2.97 sec.
– Vertical Jump went from 22.5 in. to 23.5 in.
– 5 Broad Jump went from 41.8 ft. to 43.3 ft.
– 5/10/5 Pro Agility 4.89 sec. to 4.75 sec.
– Chin-ups went from 11 reps to 17 reps