As a Program Director at a Parisi Speed School (PSS), it is important for you to assume the role as the main driver of the organization. This means acting as if this business is your own – YOU are the owner and create your own destiny!
Adopt the Parisi Speed School Business Mindset
As a Program Director, the first step in understanding the PSS business is to adopt the proper mindset necessary for success. Becoming the primary driver of your PSS through an ongoing and continuous awareness of potential business opportunities is critical!
Here are a few pointers on how to begin changing your mindset to what it takes to be the primary driver of the PSS.
- The Parent is the Customer – The Athlete is the Consumer. The happiness of BOTH clients (separately and jointly) is critical to your success.
- You are the leader of your PSS. Lead with conviction and others will follow.
- Every phone call is a potential $1000 sale.
- Every client has friends, family, teammates, etc. with whom they will share their satisfaction (or dissatisfaction) about your program.
- Business is about relationships! Strive to build as many positive relationships as possible in your facility, community, and industry.
- Time is your most valuable asset – manage it!
- You are THE primary salesperson. If sales are not your focus, they will not be anyone else’s either.
- You can accomplish MUCH more with well-trained and motivated staff members who respect you than you ever could on your own.
- Your positive attitude results in a great climate and culture in your facility.
- You cannot manage what you cannot measure.
- Don’t expect to get paid for every little thing you do. Focus on doing a great job every day and the rewards will follow
Remember, you NEVER know who your next potential relationship may be. Therefore, take control of your future! Become acutely aware of the opportunities that surround you on a daily basis to ensure business success!
In this lesson, you will learn the following:
- Adopt the Parisi Speed School Business Mindset
- Understand Program Structure, Offerings, & Price Points
- Optimize Session Scheduling
- Recognize the Importance of File Management
- Develop a Business Plan as a Guide to Success
- Use Business Management Software for Analysis
- Communicate Business Success and Challenges
The following are supplemental resources for this lesson: