Until an athlete knows his or her current level of ability, it is impossible to realistically recommend programming, create goals and monitor progress. The Parisi Athlete Evaluation is critical to every athlete in our program for four main reasons:
- Assesses the current level of an athlete’s ability
- Allows proper placement in our variety of programming
- Provides individualized coaching and focus
- Records and monitors progress toward success
Components of the Evaluation include:
- Active Dynamic Warm-Up
- Running Analysis
- Physical speed and strength tests
After the evaluation, the Evaluator will meet with the athlete and parents to review the results and select an appropriate program.
The Parisi Performance Evaluation is mandatory for every athlete who wishes to participate in our sports performance programs (Jump Start, Total Performance, and PEAK). It is recommended, but not mandatory for those entering our Total Conditioning program.