Next National Parisi Challenge - January 5
Parisi Speed School of Middletown will be offering FREE Evaluations to any athlete who sign up in August. This Evaluation is designed to determine your child/athlete’s strengths and weaknesses in Power, Agility, Acceleration, Top Speed, Strength and Direction Change. This Evaluation will help prescribe a plan to help your child reap the benefits of Parisi’s programming. Click on the Schedule to sign up for a spot for your child’s evaluation today!
For all the adult sport enthusiasts, we will be doing evaluations for you as well. See where you rank in the Nationwide Parisi Program and determine the areas you need to work on. We offer classes for adults on June 18th. Sign up today!
Youth Sports Performance
The Parisi Youth Sports Training System is our proprietary methodology that has proven results for youth from age 7 to 18 and beyond. The following programming is included in the Parisi Youth Sports Training System:
- Youth Total Conditioning – Focused on youth of all ages, this program is designed to get youth physically fit and create a foundation for a life-long healthy lifestyle, all while having fun!
- Jump Start – Focused on young athletes from ages 7 – 12, this small group program sets the foundation for success in any sport by focusing on speed, agility, and overall coordination.
- Total Performance – Focused on athletes from ages 12-15, this small group program focuses on the techniques used in speed, agility, and strength to maximize improvements in athletic performance.
- Elite Sports Performance – Focused on athletes from ages 14 – 22, this small group program transitions Total Performance athletes to their next level of ability and focuses on the regression and progression of our signature sports performance methods.
- PEAK (Parisi Elite Athletic Knowledge) – Focused on the elite athlete of all ages, this individualized coaching program focuses on individual needs, goals, and improvements needed to complete in his/her specific sport at a competitive level.