The OA Performance Center/Parisi Speed School
- A 12,000 square foot Sports Performance Training facility
- 4 lane mondo sprint track
- 30 yard turfed training area
- A state of the art weight room with a full compliment of UCS power racks, York dumbells, Woodway treadmills, medicine balls, prowlers, plyoboxes, and much much more.
- An indoor cycling center
- Sports Massage Center
Orthopedics & Physical Therapy
- 4,500 square foot Physical Therapy Sports Clinic for efficient management and rehabilitation of injuries to minimize lost time on the field or court.
- A 4,000 square foot Sports Medicine Center for efficient and comprehensive evaluation and treatment of orthopedic injuries.
Why choose the OA Performance Center/ Parisi Speed School?
The OA Performance Center/Parisi Speed School was the first sports performance facility in Maine and their methodology has been used to train over 950,000 athletes of all ages and ability levels. Our proven methods have developed 1st round draft picks in every major sport (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, WNBA), Olympic gold and silver medalists, Regional and State Champions in every sport, and the list goes on and on. The OA Performance Center/ Parisi Speed School empowers athletes by focusing on speed, strength, agility, flexibility, power, endurance, and self-confidence. If you are looking to get faster, stronger, and dominate any sport, the OA Performance Center/Parisi Speed School will get you there.