OA PERFORMANCE CENTER/PARISI SPEED SCHOOL
Student must be entering Junior or Senior year of college enrolled in an Exercise Science, Athletic Training, or Health Fitness Major
- Applicants should have a professional focus on pursuing a career as a Strength and Conditioning professional
- Completed concepts of Strength and Conditioning or related coursework
- GPA/Academic Standards-3.0 GPA in Major
- Approximately 20 hours per week for 14 weeks. Start Date is May 14, 2018
- Available weekdays and some weekend coverage during the semester.
- CPR/AED Certification required
All candidates who meet the above criteria may send a professional resume and cover letter to:
Stanley Skolfield, ATC, CSCS
OA Performance Center
15 Lund Road
Saco, ME 04072
Applicants are encouraged to send their information electronically to:
*No phone calls please
Internship Selection Process
- Application are Due Dec April 2nd
- OAPC Internship Coordinator will select top 6 student candidates based on criteria above.
- Candidates will then undergo a formal Interview process with OAPC staff
- This is a professional interview-candidates should come professionally dressed. Be prepared to answer questions about your background, professional goals, what you expect to gain from this internship, what skills you have to offer that will separate you from other candidates, etc.
- OAPC will conditionally accept top three candidates
- Conditional acceptance until the top three candidates submit
- Immunization records
- Signed BAA with University
***Please Note, at this time we are unable to accept students/graduates for internship program who are not affiliated with a University or College Program.