We hold our Cat Club Challenge in BRISTOL the 3rd Monday of every month at 5:30 or 7pm.
Bring your friends or your whole team to see how you stack up!
What is the Cat Club?
The Cat Club is a motivational scoring, evaluation, testing and training program that ranks and charts progress of athletes in our program. Our Cat Club has have eight levels starting at Bobcat and ascending to Cheetah. Cheetah status is the ultimate goal of athletes in our program.
Athletes receive their placement score from Six different Performance Tests. The placement score determines an athlete’s corresponding level in the Cat Club. The Six key areas of athletic performance measured are as follows:
1. Acceleration is measured with the 10-Yard Dash
2. Sprinting ability is measured with the 20-Yard Dash
3. Explosive Power is measured with the Vertical Jump
4. Agility and Quickness is determined with the 5/10/5 Agility Shuttle Drill
5. Horizontal Power and Agility are measured with our 5 Hops Test
6. Relative Upper Body Strength is measured with Chin-Ups
These tests were selected because there is a direct correlation between success on these tests and athletic success in sports such as football, soccer, basketball, baseball, hockey, tennis, track and lacrosse.
Once athletes receive a score, his or her name is placed at the appropriate level on the Cat Club Board in our facility. Athletes and parents can check their current position and monitor improvement throughout the program. Watching an athlete move up to new levels is one of the most exciting events not only for the athlete, but our staff as well. Take the test and see where your name is on our exclusive Cat Club board today.