PEAK (Parisi Elite Athletic Knowledge)
Audience: 7 and up
Focus: Training for those aspiring to complete at the highest levels, this program provides sport specific training for athletes. (NOT SKILL SPECIFIC)
The Parisi PEAK Program was created for elite athletes who compete at the collegiate, Olympic or professional level. Delivered in private and semi-private sessions, this program identifies the skills that are necessary for an athlete to reach their potential at a specific sport and provides them with the training necessary to help turn “potential abilities” into “actual abilities.”
PEAK has been proven to help athletes:
- Run their fastest sprint time ever
- Increase vertical jump
- Break their all-time max lift
- Maximize agility
The program focuses on an athlete’s individual needs for a specific sport and desired improvements. This high-level training aims to develop an athlete’s specific talents, while at the same time turn their weaknesses into strengths. PEAK can be added to our Jump Start and Total Performance programming to provide a comprehensive athlete training program or it can stand on its own to work only on specific needs and is also taught by certified Parisi Performance Coaches.
All ages welcome for this PEAK program. Call us today to get started.
PEAK Summer Camp 2019 (Varsity and College only)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays ADVANCED TEAM STRENGTH designed for PEAK athletes only
- 3pm to 4:30pm (no session July 4th)
- Recovery Guidance -PFP, Foam Rolling, Proper Breathing Technigue
- Periodization design to peak and prepare for Fall season
- Program designed and implemented by Jay Mendoza CSCS, Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at Eastern
- Connecticut State University and Farmington High school
- Includes unlimited Parisi Sports Performance Classes Mon-Sat through August
- Maximum of 12 athletes per program
- $499 for 7-week program. Starts June 25 and ends August 8
- Parisi Speed School Enfield is seconds off I-91 Exit 46 in Enfield–This program will fill up, don’t delay!