Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic Parisi has taken several precautions to ensure the safety of our athletes and staff.
COVID-19 Regulations Prior to Entering Parisi
- Athletes must have their temperature taken prior to participating in class. Any family member or relative who chooses to sit in Parisi must also have their temperature taken reading below 100 degrees.
- Parisi’s Performance Coaches and staff will have their temperature taken by the Service Desk when they enter the facility. They must have a reading below 100 degrees and complete screening questions in order to work each shift.
- All Performance Coaches and staff are to wear a face mask at all times when inside the facility.
Covid-19 Regulations while Participating in Class
- All Athletes must wear a face mask at all times in the facility including when participating in physical activity.
- Parents are to wear a face mask inside the facility at all times.
- Athletes and Coaches will practice social distancing (6 feet apart from one another).
- Parisi Speed School will no longer be providing water to any athlete. Instead, all athletes must bring their own water. If an athlete does not bring water to class with them they have the option to purchase water at the vending machine or the Service Desk.
- Parisi will only offer one class per hour to limit the amount of athletes in the facility at a time. Limiting one class per hour allows for more than adequate social distancing throughout our 3,000sq ft training facility.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for use. Performance Coaches and staff will recommend athletes and parents to use before, after, and during water breaks.
Covid-10 Regulations After Class
- Performance Coaches and staff will be disinfecting all items used after every class.
- Athletes will be asked to wipe down any equipment they used after each session. Parisi will provide disinfecting wipe to athletes.
- Each night our staff will thoroughly clean our turf, track, weight room, bathrooms, door handles, and benches.
For any questions or comments in regards to our COVID-19 Precautions please contact our Program Director, LJ Mattraw at [email protected]