April Monthly Promotion
Purchase a 10 Pack of Sessions for $200
the entire month of April!
(Excludes PEAK and PT only refers to Scheduled Classes)
Jumpstart (Ages 7-12):
Our Foundational Jump Start Program has been proven to increase athletic skills & self-esteem of our youth consequently reducing the risk of injury. Therefore, by enrolling your student athlete in the Jump Start program, athletes will learn how to improve their sports performance.
- The Jumpstart program will help your athlete develop coordination and functional movement for the body.
- During every session our Performance Coaches will work on acceleration and agility technique. Including first first step quickness.
- Additionally athlete’s enrolled in this program will increase in their strength and flexibility.
The Jump Start program sets the foundation for success in any sport. Certified Parisi Performance Coaches teach signature speed and strength methods in a fun and friendly environment. Thus ensuring the athletes are engaged and motivated to give 100%. This program is a must for any child who wants to develop an athletic foundation of skills. It will help your athlete get faster and stronger to rise above the competition.
Total Performance (Ages 12-14):
Parisi’s Total Performance Program uses our signature speed and strength training methods. Most importantly, our coaches implement the most up-to-date research. Above all, for maximum improvements in athletic performance. During this level, programming is broken down into an individual focus per session.
- Linear Speed: Parisi’s signature linear speed acceleration and
top-speed running techniques.
- Change of Direction: Agility including the ability to decelerate and move in
any direction quickly.
- Upper and Lower Body Strength: Strength training exercises for muscle
development and injury prevention.
Above all, this program builds on an athlete’s physical foundation. In particular it refines their skills to maximize their strength, aerobic and/or sport specific training. Similarly athlete’s will also learn the fundamental skills to increase their athletic performance. Many experts view the teenage years as the most ideal age for developing speed, strength and power over an athlete’s entire lifetime.
Elite Sports Performance (Ages 15-20):
The Elite Sports Performance Program transitions Total Performance athletes to their next level of ability. Also focusing on the regression and progression of our signature speed-training methods. At this level, our coaches:
- First our Performance Coaches will build on an athlete’s foundation by developing his or her athletic abilities.
- Then they begin to work with our athletes to individualize strength training, based on their abilities and specific goals.
- Of course they continue to help an athlete refine his or her skills, in order for them to maximize their strength, aerobic and/or sport specific training.
Additionally many experts view the teenage years as the most ideal age for developing speed, strength and power over an athlete’s entire lifetime.
Total Conditioning (Ages 7-18):
The Youth Total Conditioning program is designed to get youth off the sofa, off electronics and into having physical fun and getting fit. The program develops good exercise habits and awareness of nutrition, as well as addressing “off- the- field” challenges facing youth today.
Parisi Youth Total Conditioning uses fun and exciting modalities like medicine balls, resistance bands, partner body weight exercises, ladders, plyometric and yoga. We also incorporate Parisi’s speed training methods and the latest in performance and strength training to make this program come alive and produce quick results, keeping youth returning for more.
Please click the link below and one of our Performance Coaches will contact you. If you would like to speak with one of our Performance Coaches now you can call us at 219-865-7346. We look forward to speaking with you!