Softball Speed and Agility
July 15th-August 14th
Parisi Speed School will be hosting a Softball Speed and Agility Training Camp. The camp will take place July 15th through August 14th every Monday and Wednesday from 1-2pm for ages 10-14 for only $150!
Our Softball Speed and Agility Training Camp will focus on preparing your athlete for their upcoming season by:
- Increase Speed, Agility, and Quickness in the field
- Core Stability and Balance
- Develop Total Body Strength
Parisi’s Softball Speed and Agility Training Camp will teach your athlete everything they need to make them a better softball player this season.
Parisi Summer Fitness Camp
July 16th-August 15th
Parisi Speed School will be hosting the “Summer Fitness Camp.” This camp will take place July 16th through August 15th every Tuesday and Thursday from 10-11am for kids ages 7-12 for only $100!
Our Summer Fitness Camp will be the perfect camp to get your child off the sofa, off electronics, and into having physical fun and getting fit! The camp develops good exercise habits by using modalities like:
- Medicine Balls
- Resistance bands
- Body Weight Exercises
Sign up today and get your kid involved this summer!
Parisi Testing Day
Until an athlete knows his or her current level of ability, it is impossible to realistically create goals and monitor progress.
The Performance Evaluation is critical to every athlete in our program for four main reasons:
- Assesses the current level of an athlete’s ability.
- Allows for proper grouping of the athlete in our program.
- Allows for the proper exercise prescription to be developed.
- Allows us to record and monitor progress while in our program.
This aspect of our program is what we consider the most important. Without understanding individual strengths and weaknesses of you or your athlete, you cannot be sure that you are working on the right needs in training.
The Six key areas of athletic performance measured are as follows:
1. Acceleration is measured with the 10-Yard Dash
2. Sprinting ability is measured with the 20-Yard Dash
3. Explosive Power is measured with the Vertical Jump
4. Agility and Quickness is determined with the 5/10/5 Agility Shuttle Drill
5. Horizontal Power and Agility are measured with our 5 Hops Test
6. Relative Upper Body Strength is measured with Chin-Ups
For More Information Contact:
219-865-6969 ext. 3070