Vertical Jump Training
September 24th -October 17th
Parisi Speed School will be hosting our very FIRST Vertical Jump Series Camp for ages 15-20. This camp will consist of 8 sessions starting Tuesday, September 24th through Thursday, October 19th every Tuesday and Thursday for 4 weeks.
Improve your vertical. An athlete’s success on the court can depend on their ability to truly explode off the ground. Training at the Parisi Speed School can get you ready to jump higher. Our training methods focus on eccentric force development and muscle recruitment for increased gain to your vertical jump.
The cost of the camp is $120 but, if you sign up before September 20th it’s ONLY $99! Be sure to sign up today and get your athlete to the next level this season.
Parisi Testing Day
Until an athlete knows his or her current level of ability, it is impossible to realistically create goals and monitor progress.
The Performance Evaluation is critical to every athlete in our program for four main reasons:
- Assesses the current level of an athlete’s ability.
- Allows for proper grouping of the athlete in our program.
- Allows for the proper exercise prescription to be developed.
- Allows us to record and monitor progress while in our program.
This aspect of our program is what we consider the most important. Without understanding individual strengths and weaknesses of you or your athlete, you cannot be sure that you are working on the right needs in training.
The Six key areas of athletic performance measured are as follows:
1. Acceleration is measured with the 10-Yard Dash
2. Sprinting ability is measured with the 20-Yard Dash
3. Explosive Power is measured with the Vertical Jump
4. Agility and Quickness is determined with the 5/10/5 Agility Shuttle Drill
5. Horizontal Power and Agility are measured with our 5 Hops Test
6. Relative Upper Body Strength is measured with Chin-Ups
Speed and Agility Training
October 28th- November 13th
Parisi Speed School will be hosting a Baseball Speed and Agility Training Camp for ages 9-14. The Camp will consist of 3 weeks starting October 28th- November 13th every Monday and Wednesday form 7-8pm. The cost of the camp is $90 but, if you sign up before October 25th it’s only $75!
During the camp athletes will focusing on more than just strength training instead they will be developing their ability to effectively absorb and redirect forces. All aspects that are implemented during a baseball game such as explosiveness, the ability to accelerate, decelerate, and re-accelerate in a controlled manner.
So what are you waiting for? Be sure to sign up today before all the spots fill up!
Join us on August 30th at 5pm for FUN FRIDAY! Instead of regular classes we will be hosting a variety of games for all of our athletes such as…
- Sharks and Minnows
- Freeze Tag
- Obstacles Courses and More!
All athletes are welcomed to attend and bring a friend! We will see everyone there!
For More Information Contact:
219-865-6969 ext. 3070