Join us on November 22nd at 5pm for FUN FRIDAY! Instead of regular classes we will be hosting a variety of games for all of our athletes such as…
- Sharks and Minnows
- Freeze Tag
- Obstacles Courses and More!
All athletes are welcomed to attend and bring a friend! We will see everyone there!
Parisi Testing Day/Fun Friday
Until an athlete knows his or her current level of ability, it is impossible to realistically create goals and monitor progress.
The Performance Evaluation is critical to every athlete in our program for four main reasons:
- Assesses the current level of an athlete’s ability.
- Allows for proper grouping of the athlete in our program.
- Allows for the proper exercise prescription to be developed.
- Allows us to record and monitor progress while in our program.
This aspect of our program is what we consider the most important. Without understanding individual strengths and weaknesses of you or your athlete, you cannot be sure that you are working on the right needs in training.
The Six key areas of athletic performance measured are as follows:
1. Acceleration is measured with the 10-Yard Dash
2. Sprinting ability is measured with the 20-Yard Dash
3. Explosive Power is measured with the Vertical Jump
4. Agility and Quickness is determined with the 5/10/5 Agility Shuttle Drill
5. Horizontal Power and Agility are measured with our 5 Hops Test
6. Relative Upper Body Strength is measured with Chin-Ups
Parisi Soccer Speed and Skills Camp
January 13th- January 29th
Parisi Speed School will be hosting a Soccer Speed and Skills Camp for ages 10-14. The Camp will take place every Monday and Wednesday from 7-8pm January 13th through January 29th for $90. However, if you register BEFORE January 10th it’s $75! During the camp our Parisi coaches will be working with youth athletes on…
- Acceleration Mechanics
- Increasing Reaction Time
- Proper Agility Stance
- Quick Feet
Be sure to sing up today to save your spot before it’s all filled up!
Parisi Track and Field Clinic
Parisi Speed School has teamed up with Calumet College of St. Joseph Assistant Track and Field Coach, Matt Rosado, to host a Track and Field Clinic. This will be the first time EVER that we have teamed up together and we are so excited about this opportunity.
During this clinic all athletes will have the opportunity to work with Coach Rosado and our Parisi Coaches. We will teach all athletes what they need to bring them to the next level this season!
- First Hour: Sprint/Speed Training
- Second Hour: Hurdle Mobility/Technique Training
This clinic will take place Sunday, January 19th for only $50! Athletes ages 11-18 will be available to attend however, athletes will be broken up by age.
Athlete Age Group
- Ages 11-14 (1-3pm)
- Ages 15-18 (3-5pm)
The clinic will take place at Parisi Speed School. So. be sure to sign up NOW because you won’t want your athlete to miss this opportunity. For any questions or comment please contact our Parisi Coach, Selena Ceja, at 219-865-6969 ext. 3070 or by email at [email protected]
Intro to Parisi Camp
January 21st –February 6th
NEW year NEW you! To kick-start the new year Parisi Speed School will be hosting an Intro to Parisi Camp ages 7-12. The camp will take place Tuesday and Thursday from January 21st- February 6th from 7-8pm for only $59. However, if you register BEFORE January 17th it is ONLY $44. During the camp our Parisi coaches will teach your child about everything we do here at Parisi!
- Strong Landing Position
- Broad Jumps/ Lateral jumps/ Squat Jumps
- Proper Arm Action
- Making Contact With the Ball of Your Foot
- Medicine Ball Throws
- Agility Stance
Be sure to sign your kid up today and become part of our Parisi family.
For More Information Contact:
219-865-6969 ext. 3070