Antonio Federico is a FRCms and Master Trainer with ISSA. For as many years as he can remember he has been ingrained in the health and wellness industry. Whether that was training in MMA/Boxing or watching his mother work as the President and Vice President of 3 National Supplement companies during his early childhood. He has always understood the importance of the industry and overall wellness.
After early success in the restaurant industry, Antonio decided to pivot into business as the world processed the pandemic. During that time, he realized a renewed passion for fitness, mobility, and nutrition. After several years learning as much as he could he quickly fell in love with the science behind movement and nutrition. He then decided to create True Warrior Training.
You may be wondering: “What makes you different than every other trainer?”
- I do not call myself a trainer, I call myself a coach.
- I want you to walk away from working with me with more knowledge about fitness, mobility, and nutrition then you had when we started so you can maintain your goals and achievements for the rest of your life. Where as most trainers want you to come back for more.
My coaching style is centered around knowledge and value. There is no benefit for a client to be in the dark about what we are doing and why. I want people want to know the reasons behind their programming and the steps we are taking towards their goals.
ISSA (International Sports Science Association)
- Exercise Recovery Specialist
- Tactical Conditioning Specialist
- Transformation Specialist
- ISSA Master Trainer
- ISSA Elite Trainer
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- ISSA Fitness Coach
FRS (Functional Range Systems)
- FRA Specialist (one of the only in Vermont)
- KinStretch Level 1
Kellogg Executive Education
- Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing