Parisi Speed and Strength Summit
Bill Parisi, C.S.C.S.
Founder and Chairman of the Parisi Speed School
Bill Parisi, Founder of Parisi Speed School and Parisi Training Systems, has been developing successful techniques to improve speed and agility in young athletes for over 25 years. His proven Parisi Youth Training System has made Parisi Speed School the leader in safe youth sport performance training. Over the past two decades, we have trained over 600,000 athletes and over 130 NFL Draft Picks.
● Author of “Success Patterns – Strategies to Building a Multimillion Dollar Training Business” and “Don’t ‘Should’ On Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness”
● Recognized as one of the most successful personal training entrepreneurs in the world with a 25-year successful track record of consistent growth
● Built his original fitness business in 1992 from a $500 van and $50,000 in debt into a globally-recognized organization with yearly sales in excess of 20 million dollars
● Began franchising the Parisi Speed School and his proven methodology in 2005, which has since grown to over 100 locations in 31 states
● Over the last two-plus decades the Parisi Speed School has collectively trained over 130 NFL Draft Picks and over 650,000 athletes
● Honored with Professional Achievement Award by the NFL Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association
● Featured on Fox Sports, ESPN, CNBC and Spike TV, as a well as in Running Magazine, The Sporting News, USA TODAY, Men’s Health, And Club Business International.
World Champion Sprint and Jumps Coach
Dan Pfaff is an internationally experienced and recognized educator/coach with 44 years of multifaceted work. His background is in directorships of international training centers, coaching staff development, Division I intercollegiate track and field as a head coach, as well as numerous assistant coaching and teaching positions.Dan Pfaff is an internationally experienced and recognized educator/coach with 44 years of multifaceted work. His background is in directorships of international training centers, coaching staff development, Division I intercollegiate track and field as a head coach, as well as numerous assistant coaching and teaching positions.
Pfaff has extensive experience as a lecturer and curriculum designer for international, national, regional, state and community level sports theory symposia and schools. He is a highly-qualified leader with demonstrated abilities in integrated support team management, coach and support staff development/mentoring, and community relations.
● Tutored 53 Olympians (10 medalists), 58 World Championship competitors (11 medalists), and five world record holders. Directed athletes to 57 national records. This includes two Paralympic Gold medalists and two Paralympic World Records.
● Served on five Olympic Games coaching staffs (five countries) and 10 World Championships staffs (six countries).
● Lectured in 37 countries and published in over 20 countries.
● Appointed coaching education curriculum chair for both the United States Track and Field Coaches Education Schools and the NACAC Caribbean Basin Project. Lead instructor for each organization at the Level I, II, and III schools.
● Provided consultancy to players and teams in the NFL, MLB, NHL, PGA, Canadian Winter Olympic Programs, WTA, AFL and European Soccer Leagues.
● Coached 29 NCAA individual national champions and 150 All-Americans. Lead staff member on teams that have won 17 NCAA National Team Championships (15 women, two men).
Dr. Rob Gilbert
Parisi Sport Psychology Expert
Dr. Rob Gilbert, a professor of applied sport psychology at Montclair State University (NJ), has devoted the last 40 years to researching the mental skills of the world’s greatest athletes and coaches. A sought-after expert in the field of sport psychology, peak performance and motivation, Dr. Gilbert has appeared on hundreds of radio and television programs and has delivered speeches to major academic institutions and corporations. Dr. Gilbert is also an accomplished writer who has published multiple titles.
Gregory Rosequist, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS
Lead Physical Therapist at Atlantic Sports Health
Greg is currently the Lead Physical Therapist at Atlantic Sports Health and was the Physical Therapist of the New York Jets during the 2011-2016 seasons. He received his B.S. in Kinesiology/Athletic Training from the University of Michigan and his doctorate of physical therapy from Seton Hall University. He is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. Greg specializes in the rehabilitation and return to play of various musculoskeletal and sports related injuries for athletes of all level of competition. He is experienced with the administration of baseline concussion testing as well as implementing post-concussion rehabilitation including the Balke C, Graduated Exercise Return to Play and NFL Concussion Protocols.
Lead Master Parisi Performance Coach, Training Committee Chairperson
Owner/Operator Parisi Speed School – Sparta, NJ
Steve has worked for Parisi Speed School in Wyckoff, Midland Park, Fair Lawn and Morris Plains, N.J., for 20 years, as a performance coach and program director, and now owning his own successful Speed School location in Sparta, N.J. Steve helps to lead the corporate team in all training initiatives. He holds multiple professional certifications and has over 20 years of coaching experience; including professional athletes from the NFL, MLB, MLS along with thousands of College, high school and middle school athletes. Steve will teach you how to distill the high-level training information down so it can be incorporated into the beginner athletes’ program.
Master Performance Coach
Director Parisi Speed School at NXT Gen- Port Washington, NY
As a highly decorated Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps and Gulf War Veteran, John designed and implemented physical training programs for his fellow Marines. John’s experience includes serving as the Director of Training at Spine and Sports Care in Elmwood Park, where he studied and worked with spine, joint, and sports therapists. He has been one of the premier Performance Enhancement Specialists in the Parisi organization, having successfully trained over 1,000 athletes including high school, collegiate, and professional athletes. His service included the NFL Combine Program, where he assisted in successfully launching the careers of over 130 athletes, franchise compliance, and franchise sales. Bringing over 25 years of training experience, 15 of them with the Parisi Speed School, John now serves as the Parisi Program Director at NXT Gen, and is deeply involved in all stages of staff training, motivation and education, having certified over 300 performance coaches through the Parisi organization.
Master Performance Coach
Director Parisi Speed School at METHOD – Bloomington, IL
Chad Coy has been a part of the Parisi Speed School family since signing on as the 13th location in 2006. A graduate of Purdue University in 1991, Chad studied Exercise Science and Nutrition. Chad still has a strong commitment as an athlete, and has competed as a professional strongman since 1998. He has won Masters’ America’s Strongest Man Three times and placed second at Masters’ Worlds two times, 5th once, 9th once and will compete in his 5th appearance August 5th and 6th. Chad joined the Master Trainer program in the winter of 2014 and takes great pride in helping educate the future coaches of the franchise.
Master Performance Coach
Director Parisi Speed School at The Edge – Williston, VT
Based out of The Edge in Williston, Vermont, Casey has been with the Parisi Speed School since 2011. Achieving his Bachelor’s degree in business administration from SUNY Plattsburgh (Plattsburgh, NY), he holds a position as Assistant Program Director at The Edge. Using his passion and high energy coaching style, Casey works with a wide variety of kids and adults and teams in the northern Vermont community. He was awarded Parisi Franchise Coach of the Year honors in 2014 and has been a part of the Franchises’ Master Trainer program since the winter of 2014.
Master Performance Coach
Owner/Operator Parisi Speed School – Downingtown, PA
As a Parisi Speed School franchise owner, Eric brings unique experience to the corporate team. He purchased the franchise in 2006 to continue to develop the total athlete concept.
Eric began his coaching career in 1990 with a high school track program, and spent the following 16 years coaching all levels of athletes from elementary school to the National Football League. He grew up in Havertown, Pa., and attended Juniata College where he was a four-year letter winner in multiple sports.
Master Performance Coach
Owner/Operator Parisi Speed School – San Diego, CA
Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY and having spent 11 years as a trader on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, Joe decided that he wanted to do something he was passionate about-fitness. With his wife, Trisha, they opened a CKO Kickboxing franchise in Brooklyn, NY and then after having 2 of their 4 boys moved to San Diego to start another CKO Kickboxing. In 2013 Joe felt the call to train young athletes and that’s when he met Bill Parisi at the IHRSA Conference in San Diego. One month later The Parisi Speed School of San Diego was born. In 2015 Joe won the Parisi Speed School Best Practice Outstanding Community Service Award and in 2016 for Outstanding Staff Development. In 2016 Joe was asked to become part of the Master Trainer Team. His 4 boys Joseph, Caleb, Luke and Matthew love to run and come train with dad at Parisi!