As you hopefully have heard… Wednesday May 18th is our 20th Semi-Annual Open House! This event is special to Champions staff for many reasons. Here are a few of them:
- An opportunity for our members to come together and re-test their performance evaluation!
- Current members get to invite friends and receive a free evaluation!
- Families and athletes get to learn up to date cutting-edge speed training research and practical applications on how improve athletic ability for all athletes!
- An opportunity to meet with our strategic partners in the community designed to help your athlete reach their athletic potential while helping you save $!
- The realization or reminder that at Champions Sports Performance, being a part of our community allows you to be a part of something much bigger than yourself and if you get to help change the life of one youth athlete there is no greater feeling in the world!
How Open House Works:
- Sign-Up In Advance: https://linktr.ee/championssportsperformance
- Show Up May 18th Ready to Test!
- Greeting to Athletes & Parents
- Athletes Warm-Up While Parents Listen to a Quick Presentation and Q&A
- Evaluation Testing
Series of Comprehensive Performance Baseline Tests:
- 10 yd Dash: Measures Acceleration
- 40 yd Dash: Measures Ability to Reach and Maintain Top Speed
- Vertical Jump: Measures Overall Body Power
- Broad Jump: Measures Horizontal Power
- 5 Hop: Measures the Amount of Continuous Horizontal Force
- Pro-Agility Shuttle: Measures ability to accelerate, decelerate and re-accelerate in a lateral direction
- 200 yd Shuttle: Measures Anaerobic Baseline
- Max Chin-Up: Measures Relative Body Strength
Here is a quick recap from our First Quarter Evaluation for Members Only! We hope to see new and familiar faces at the Q2 Evaluation for Members and Non-Members! There is no better time than now to get your athlete faster, stronger, and most importantly MORE CONFIDENT!!!
Questions? Email Program Director, Logan Sandate at [email protected] for more information!