0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the main purpose for a process?
2. The 5 phases of the Team Training Marketing and Sales Process are:
3. A marketing campaign starts with:
4. An influencer is someone who knows about your team training, knows your customer and is able to influence on your behalf.
5. The primary goal in converting a lead to a prospect is:
6. Quality team training, plus including a lead’s priorities, usually equals:
7. You should ask for a customer’s business only when you are 100% sure they are ready to close.
8. Customer objections are: