0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When talking to a customer about team training, the discussion should only be focused on the technical aspects of the training that will be delivered.
2. A customer’s value perception is only established after he/she understand the technical aspects of your team training.
3. The purpose of an elevator speech is:
4. An elevator speech should include the following:
5. An elevator speech should be 3 – 5 minutes long.
6. The lesson from Amazon is: