0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. While muscles are touted as the star of most fitness and sports performance training programs, they work in a symphony-like fashion with the nervous, fascia, lymphatic and energy systems of the body.
2. Functionally speaking, fascia is responsible for postural support, dispersing forces, tissue pliability, extensibility, and proprioceptive awareness.
3. Fascia is responsible for ____ percentage of an athletes explosive power?
4. Sprint speed comes from primarily three joint actions: ankle extension, hip flexion, and hip extension.
5. Muscle tissue is categorized into three distinct types: skeletal, cardiac and connective.