0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Deceleration is not a trainable skill. It is a genetic quality that athletes have, or do not have from birth.
2. Deceleration occurs in which of the following planes of motion?
3. Deceleration requires a high level of _____ strength?
4. Deceleration falls in to two different categories; subconscious and conscious deceleration.
5. ________ training has been shown to help mitigate ACL injuries in youth athletes.
6. When training deceleration, which of the following needs to be taken in to consideration during a training session?