A Turn-Key Solution
We’ve all heard the phrase, “Don’t Try To Fit A Square Peg Into A Round Hole.” That is why we designed two distinct business solutions, in order to fit a future owner’s needs for their youth fitness franchise.
Parisi Basic Program License
The 2018 Parisi Basic Program License is designed for a business in the health club/fitness space that is seeking to add an additional market and revenue stream to its membership/client offering, utilizing its overall infrastructure and staffing.
This model is perfect for a health club or fitness studio wanting to reach the youth training market and produce a youth revenue stream for its business. Programming for Total Conditioning, Jump Start, Total Performance and Basic Strength is included, along with corresponding marketing and support resources to assist in the program’s success.
Parisi Advanced Program License
The 2018 Parisi Advanced Program License is designed for a business in the health club/fitness space that wants youth sports performance programming to be one of its primary revenue generators.
This could be an existing business seeking to add a subsidiary business either in an already existing location or a separate location or a new start-up business wanting Parisi to be the dominate offering and focal point of its business goals and objectives.
Programming for Total Conditioning, Jump Start, Total Performance, Elite Sports Performance, PEAK, Basic and Advance Strength, as well as PM4 Team Training is included, along with corresponding marketing and support resources to assist in the program’s success.
Parisi Owner Benefits
All new owners will receive the following upon joining the Parisi Network:
- Participation in “Parisi Training Week,” at our corporate office
- Customized Pre-Launch Planning and 24-Month Business Playbook, via Parisi Pre-Launch Consultant
- Access to Parisi Youth Training System (PYTS) Curriculum and Parisi University Online Learning Center
- 4 certification/re-certification complimentary reservations per year in 3-day corporate or regional certification events
- Set-up, orientation and use of Parisi’s Proprietary Training Management System (TMS) and Constant Coach App
- 12-Month Marketing plan and access to Parisi Marketing Library, consisting of Marketing Collateral, Kits, Videos and other promotional resources
- Advice and guidance from Parisi Support Consultants
- Dedicated Location Page on parisischool.com
- Concentrated and Tactical Monthly Support (added monthly fee applies)
Note: All Education, Marketing and Support is built around surrounding programming, based on the license model chosen.