A Turn-Key Solution
We’ve all heard the phrase, “Don’t Try To Fit A Square Peg Into A Round Hole.” That is why we designed three distinct business solutions, in order to fit a future owner’s needs for their youth fitness franchise.
Parisi Basic Program License
The Parisi Basic Program License is designed for a business in the health club/fitness space that is seeking to add an additional market and revenue stream to its membership/client offering, utilizing its overall infrastructure and staffing.
This model is perfect for a health club or fitness studio wanting to reach the youth training market and produce a youth revenue stream for its business. Programming for Game Time, Jump Start, Total Performance and Basic Strength is included, along with corresponding marketing and support resources to assist in the program’s success.
Parisi Advanced Program License
The Parisi Advanced Program License is designed for a business in the health club/fitness space that wants youth sports performance programming to be one of its primary revenue generators.
This could be an existing business seeking to add a subsidiary business either in an already existing location or a separate location, or a new start-up business wanting Parisi to be the dominate offering and focal point of its business goals and objectives.
Programming for Game Time, Jump Start, Total Performance, Elite Sports Performance, PEAK, Basic and Advanced Strength, as well as PM4 Team Training is included, along with corresponding marketing and support resources to assist in the program’s success.
Parisi Independent Coaching License
The Parisi Independent Coaching License is for the individual coach, trainer or fitness professional interested in leveraging the Parisi Training System and Education, to either:
- Further their knowledge of Sports Performance Training
- Incorporate Parisi Programming into their sessions
- Start a mobile training business
The goal of this model is to give a coach a training platform requiring little to no overhead and can be utilized to enhance their current work with athletes in a practice or game setting, or aid them in developing a one-person supplemental business.
An individual with a Parisi Independent Coaching License will generally be running all Parisi Advanced Programming in “non-permanent space,” which could be indoors or outdoors. Examples include, but are not limited to, parks, city fields, gymnasiums, multi-purpose rooms, fitness studios, a sportsplex and schools.
Parisi Owner Benefits
All new owners will receive the following upon joining the Parisi Network:
- Participation in Parisi Certification at our corporate office
- Customized Pre-Launch Planning and 24-Month Business Playbook, via Parisi Pre-Launch Consultant
- Access to Parisi Youth Training System (PYTS) Curriculum, Parisi University and our Online Learning Center, as it pertains to their specific License
- 4 certification/re-certification complimentary reservations per year in corporate or regional certification events
- Set-up, orientation and use of TrainHeroic, Parisi’s program delivery software
- Access to the Parisi Marketing Library, consisting of Marketing Collateral, Kits, Videos and other promotional resources, as it pertains to their specific license
- Advice and guidance from Parisi Support Consultants
- Dedicated Location Page on parisischool.com
Note: All Education, Marketing and Support is built around surrounding programming, based on the license model chosen.