It’s time. Time to engage, to focus, and to get back to work. Whether your athlete is in grammar school and just looking to explore the sports world, or a high level high school prospect, the Parisi Speed School has the class, and the coaching experience, to maximize their time in the gym.
The Parisi Youth Sports Training System is our proprietary methodology that has proven results for youth from age 7 to 18 and beyond. The following programming is included in the Parisi Youth Sports Training System:
- Youth Total Conditioning – Focused on youth of all ages, this program is designed to get youth physically fit and create a foundation for a life-long healthy lifestyle, all while having fun!
- Jump Start – Focused on young athletes from ages 7 – 12, this small group program sets the foundation for success in any sport by focusing on speed, agility, and overall coordination.
- Total Performance – Focused on athletes from ages 12-15, this small group program focuses on the techniques used in speed, agility, and strength to maximize improvements in athletic performance.
- Elite Sports Performance – Focused on athletes from ages 14 – 22, this small group program transitions Total Performance athletes to their next level of ability and focuses on the regression and progression of our signature sports performance methods.
- PEAK (Parisi Elite Athletic Knowledge) – Focused on the elite athlete of all ages, this individualized coaching program focuses on individual needs, goals, and improvements needed to complete in his/her specific sport at a competitive level.
If you have questions on how to start, contact us at [email protected] or call 973-539-2000