Join Bill Parisi, founder of the Parisi Speed School and author of the newly released Human Kinetics book, The Anatomy of Speed, as he takes you deep inside the science of speed in this live one-hour webinar to explain how it is generated, how it is exhibited, and, most importantly, how to dramatically improve it through targeted drills, structured training programs, and proven recovery strategies.
You will learn:
- What the different forms of athletic speed are
- How the body’s anatomical systems work together to create speed
- How to structure a speed-specific active dynamic warmup routine
- How to assess and develop speed-specific strength and power
- Proven drills for improving acceleration, max velocity, multidirectional speed, and agility
- Recovery strategies used by professional athletes in the NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL.
This webinar will be recorded and every registrant will receive a link to the recording on Thursday, Nov. 4th!