Schedule your Evaluation today!
HUAFiT was originally conceived in 2013 and featured Training For Warriors programming. The first location was set in a 3,000sqft facility within the Albuquerque Metro area.
“HUA” in “HUAFiT” stands for; Heard, Understood, Acknowledge. This is a term normally used within the military branches.
We closed in 2015 while Owner/Coach Duran fulfilled his duties as a New Mexico Air National Guardsman. But we are excited to announce that we are reopening and will be located within the Mcdermott Athletic Center!
Coach William Duran has spent over a decade being dedicated, motivated and loyal to the Health and Fitness field. During this time he has become exceptionally knowledgeable as a Health and Fitness Director, with a superior proven track record, specializing in program(s), team(s), public relations/marketing and clientele development. Proficient in providing a positive personal training/coaching experience to over hundreds of individuals. Coach Duran has worked with the Parisi Speed School since 2011. He is ecstatic to be able to bring the programming back to the communities of New Mexico and help positively influence the local youth through physical and mental training to help develop a strong foundation in health and wellness. Coach Duran also spent 6 years with the United States Air Force.
At HUAFiT we feature the following Parisi Speed School Programming;
- Jump Start – Focused on young athletes ages 7 – 12, this small group program sets the foundation for success in any sport by focusing on speed, agility and coordination
- Total Performance – Focused on athletes from ages 13 – 18, this small group program focuses on the techniques used in speed, agility and strength to maximize improvements in athletic performance.
- Team Camp Training – This is a program that will be designed to fit the needs of a team and their specific sport or event.
We also offer;
- Personal Training Programs – First an in-depth functional analysis will be performed and then we will sit down and discuss your goals/needs and design a program tailored just for you.
- Adult Total Conditioning – This is a class based program designed around healthy living and functionality of the body. This class will be dedicated for all levels of fitness.
Our Mission at HUAFiT is to deliver a powerful, positive and motivating training experience to develop and empower our members.