March 29 – 31, 2019
Scroll down to register today!
Admission: 1 free admission per facility, $99 for each additional
Hotel: Marriott at Vanderbilt University
Special Rate: $217 per night plus tax (expired 2/28)
Friday, March 29, 2019
1pm – 6pm: Advanced Speed & Advanced Strength Workshop
Presented by: Steve Leo & Chad Coy
This year, we’re so excited to offer a Recertification Session. Parisi Master Coaches, Steve Leo and Chad Coy, will be leading a 5-hour workshop with a deep dive into speed and strength training. This is a great opportunity for you to renew your Parisi Certification while learning from some of the most experienced coaches in our network. To be recertified, you will also need to attend the Perform Better 1-Day Seminar on Saturday.
3:30pm – 4:30pm: Company Culture: Can It Be Created?
Presented by: Casey Lee
Company culture is a living, breathing organism that resides within the walls of your facility. This presentation outlines the critical layers to positive culture and provides action steps to make sure your walls facilitate greatness!
- Components to great culture
- Identification of key players and their role in facilitating you company culture
- How to create the boarders your culture can thrive in
- Writing the rules to culture longevity
4:45pm – 5:45pm: Integration = Growth: Getting the Most out of Your Parisi Speed School
Presented by: Bill Lemanski
This innovative session will examine the best practices for “integrating” your Parisi Speed School both within a Fitness / Health Club environment and within your town / neighborhood. Whether your Parisi Speed School is part of a larger club, or you are a stand-alone facility, you will learn new ways to grow your brand and your income. Hiring the right coaches and training your staff to take your Parisi Speed School to new heights. Creating win / win opportunities by meshing your Parisi Speed School with other “in house” profit centers, and outside organizations.
7pm – 9pm: Axe Throwing at AxeVentures!
Saturday, March 30, 2019
8am – 4pm: Perform Better 1-Day Seminar
8am – 9:15am: Agility Development
Presented by: Ian Jeffreys, Phd, FNSCA, ASCC, RSCC*D, CSCS*D, NSCA-CPT*D
There are many challenges of Agility- blind alleys, wrong turns and navigating the world of the unknown. No fitness variable confounds us more than agility. We know it when we see it, yet we continue to struggle to accurately define and measure this elusive component of performance. Yet ironically, it could be that the very act of trying to measuring and define agility is actually sending us in the wrong direction. If a problem cannot be solved from one approach, then we need different approaches. This presentation looks at how a design-based approach, focusing on the goal of agility rather than agility in itself can help shed light on the best way forward.
9:30am – 10:45am: Fascia Training: A Whole System Approach
Presented by: Bill Parisi
Recent studies are showing that our connective tissue network—or “fascia system”—is an integrated, full-body sensory-organ that is far more responsible for storing, releasing, and transferring elastic energy than was previously understood. Data is also showing that the traditional industry focus on training for speed via more strength is often slowing athletes down, inhibiting proprioception, and increasing their risk for injury. In this session, Bill will explore the new evidence-based science of fascia training along with new training and diagnostic tools for increasing speed, power, and injury resilience.
11am – 12:15pm: How To Create a Winning Culture
Presented by: Martin Rooney
1:30pm – 4pm: Learn-By-Doing
Group 1: Ian Jeffreys – Agility Development
Group 2: Bill Parisi – Fascia Training
Group 3: Martin Rooney –How to Use Team Training to Improve Community and Gain Results
6pm – 10pm: Best Practice Awards Dinner
Sunday, March 31, 2019
7:30 am – 8:00 am: Breakfast
8:00 am – 8:30 am: Welcome from Bill Parisi
8:30 am – 9:45am: Sponsor Highlight
Track 1: Business Development
- Ascentium Capital
- Wellness Living
Track 2: Training
Continuing Education Workshops
10 am – 12:15pm: Combine Training
Presented by: Rich Sadiv
Join Parisi Fair Lawn Owner and Parisi Combine Training Head Coach, Rich Sadiv, for a hands-on session covering the six combine tests and the keys to peak performance.
- The 40-Yard Dash – The importance of your first step (and why your breathing technique is crucial), exploding through the first 10 yards and reaching top end speed.
- The 5-10-5 – Three rules of the 5-10-5, shaping your race, perfecting your stance and maximizing your results in each of the panels.
- The L-Drill – How to perfect your stance and step, maximizing the first ten yards, pushing through the second phase, and putting it all together to optimize your time.
- The Vertical Jump – Tips for vertical jump preparation, proper set up and flawless execution.
- The Standing Broad Jump – Memorizing the best ritual to maximize your jumps.
- The Bench Press – Leveraging your setup, executing flawless technique and perfecting the path of your reps.
Rich will also walk through the business of combine training – pricing, add-ons, questions to ask and more!
10:00 am – 11:00 am: Social Media Made Simple
Presented by: Chad Coy & Cory Cannici
- Why social media over other forms of marketing
- How to create a schedule, but stay spontaneous
- Where to find content/how to gather videos
- How to create simple and easy videos and testimonials
- When and how much to spend on a boosted post
- Linking FB and IG to maximize spontaneity
11:15 am – 12:15 pm: Adding Additional Revenue Streams to your Parisi
Presented by: Katalin Rodriguez Ogren
Learn how to add $50-$100K in additional revenue to your business. Katalin Rodriguez Ogren, Owner of the Chicago Parisi School and POW! Gym Chicago will share her strategies for diversifying your revenue and further employ your staff to help balance out the ebbs and flows that occur with a membership based business.
- make money during non-peak times
- create theme-based programming that features the best of Parisi
- further employ your staff
- cultivate the jump starter market by adding classes for 4-7 year old market.
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Bridging the Gap: ACL Return to Play
Presented by: Sean Hall
How to create a successful return to play program for ACL reconstruction athletes who have cleared physical therapy, but need to learn to move again, and learn how to move properly/safely in many cases. How to create relationships with orthopedic surgeons and have them become a champion and advocate for your program and create a new revenue pipeline
12:30pm – 1:30 pm: Sponsor Exhibit
Please complete all fields for every coach.
IMPORTANT: If you are bringing more than 5 coaches, please email [email protected] before registering.