The Training Methods Used By 135+ NFL Draft Picks
Are you a high school athlete who wants to get noticed and compete at the next level? Are you a parent or coach that is looking to give their athlete an edge? Then we have the program for you!
Parisi Training Systems has produced more top combine ranking athletes than any other organization. How? With our proven training methodology which is now available to the public for the first time EVER in our online education series!
The Keys to Perfecting Your Combine Performance
Taking the combine tests are no different than taking the SATs. When you take an SAT course, there are strategies on how to answer those questions. The same goes for these performance tests. The Parisi 5-Star Combine Training Course gives you the keys to maximizing each test, understanding how stances, foot placement, breathing patterns – all of the small details that come together to make one outstanding combine performance.
25+ Years Experience, 135+ NFL Draft Picks
Our Founder, Bill Parisi, along with our NFL Combine Director and owner of Parisi Speed School Fair Lawn, Rich Sadiv, give you the tools and tips necessary to compete out on the combine course.
Our 25 years of experience and training has produced over 135 NFL Draft Picks, of which 20 athletes ran in the 4.3 or better.
With access to the 5-Star Combine Training Course, you’ll gain exclusive insights not provided by other programs, such as:
- The one technique that helped Blidi Wreh-Wilson improve his 40-Yard Dash from 4.53 to 4.38
- How Buster Skrine improved his 5-10-5 agility score to a blazing 3.90
- The powerful secret that helped Jets Linebacker, Demario Davis, increase his vertical jump
- … AND MUCH MORE!
Combine Training Library
Our 5-Star Combine Training Course features more than 30 videos designed to help athletes perform at their PEAK during the 6 standard combine tests:
- The 40-Yard Dash
- The importance of your first step (and why your breathing technique is crucial), exploding through the first 10 yards and reaching top end speed.
- The 5-10-5
- Our three rules of the 5-10-5, shaping your race, perfecting your stance and maximizing your results in each of the panels.
- The L-Drill
- How to perfect your stance and step, maximizing the first ten yards, pushing through the second phase, and putting it all together to optimize your time.
- The Vertical Jump
- Tips for vertical jump preparation, proper set up and flawless execution.
- The Standing Broad Jump
- Memorizing the best ritual to maximize your jumps.
- The Bench Press
- Leveraging your setup, executing flawless technique and perfecting the path of your reps.