The Quickest Way to Get Stronger & Faster
Properly programmed strength training is a crucial element in developing blazing speed for today’s athlete. A term we like to use at Parisi is training athletes to be “strong enough” – building enough strength relative to body weight. The first step to becoming “strong enough” is gaining a full understanding of the proper technique and execution of the main strength training movements.
By joining the Strength for Speed Membership, you will:
- Strengthen your knowledge of body mechanics and movement patterns
- Reinforce your understanding of the proper form for the squat, deadlift, bench press and more
- Improve your ability to properly progress and regress movements as well as program variations for optimal strength development
25+ Years Experience, 650,000+ Athletes Trained
Our decades of experience and proven Parisi Training System has made us the leader in safe sports performance training. While “speed” is in our name, we have always known that being fundamentally strong was the key to unlocking lightning-fast speed in athletes of all ages. Not only has resistance training been found to strengthen bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons, but strength training has also been directly linked to a decreased chance of injury on the field.
This membership shares the cutting-edge techniques to produce better, safer athletes. By getting the athlete to understand the importance of training like an athlete and not a bodybuilder, true strength training for speed enhancement can occur.
Strength Training Library
Our Strength for Speed Online Membership features an extensive library of 30+ strength training videos led by Our Founder, Bill Parisi, along with Dr. Joe Camisa, Clinical Director and Doctor of Physical Therapy. The Strength Training library covers the basics of body mechanics, breathing technique and proper execution of the most important strength training exercises for developing speed, including the deadlift, squat, lunge technique and upper body training essentials.
The library features three main focus areas:
- Understanding Hip and Spine Anatomy
- Finding Optimal Squat and Hip Hinge Angle
- Teaching Neutral Spine, Lifter’s Wedge and Breathing Technique
- Lower Body
- Deadlift (with instruction on numerous variations)
- Squat (with instruction on numerous variations)
- Single-Leg Strengthening
- Upper Body
- Bench Press
- Push Ups
- Vertical Push and Pull Variations
- Horizontal Push and Pull Variations
The membership also contains six other areas of regularly updated content:
- Experts Corner
- Interviews with experts on strength training tips for faster athletes
- Tips & Insights
- Advice from athletes and coaches
- Join an exclusive community where participants can ask questions, learn from industry experts and speak with their peers about how to maximize strength for speed.
- Recommended Links
- Additional articles on strength training
- Additional Resources
- Upcoming events and related memberships
Exclusive Insights from Industry Experts
For just $4.95/month, you’ll receive exclusive access to interviews with some of the fitness industry’s most renowned strength and resistance training experts. Just to name a few, the membership already includes interviews with:
- Dr. John Rusin, one of the leading pioneers in the development and implementation of the hybrid model of strength and conditioning
- Rich Sadiv, Owner and Head Performance Coach at Parisi Speed School in Fair Lawn, NJ and Competitive Powerlifter with top-ranked international results – nickname “Human Crane”.
- Chad Coy, Parisi Master Coach, 3x Strongman US Champion in the Masters Division and 5x World Competitor.
- JUST ADDED: Dr. Stuart McGill, the foremost authority in the world on low back pain and rehab.
- COMING SOON: Interviews with some of the NFL’s most respected Strength & Conditioning Coaches
Become a Member
$4.95 /month and a $5.00 sign-up fee
Sign up for the Strength for Speed Membership today to unlock access to 30+ strength training videos, expert interviews, recommended articles and more! The membership is updated regularly with new content. As a member, you will receive the latest information in strength training for speed as soon as it is released!