Develop & enhance athletic performance for athletes aged 12 to 18
Many experts view the ages of 12 to 18 as the most ideal ages for developing speed, strength and power over an athlete’s entire lifetime. This program was developed using cutting-edge techniques to produce maximal improvements in athletic performance.
Every athlete in the program must first complete our mandatory comprehensive evaluation to assess their strengths and weaknesses. After completing the initial evaluation, the athlete will be placed in one of two groups depending upon performance level and age.
Total Performance Ι – Athletes placed in this group are able to perform the basic requirements of our program and are at the beginner level for strength training. The typical age range for this group is 12-14.
Total Performance ΙΙ – Athletes placed in this group have a number of years of training experience and can now tolerate more intense levels of training. The typical age range for this group is 14-18.
Sessions are 1 hour in length, offering an energetic and competitive environment for training that includes:
Linear Speed Sessions: These sessions focus on Parisi’s signature straight ahead acceleration and top speed running techniques.
Change of Direction Sessions: These sessions focus on agility and an athlete’s ability to decelerate and move in any direction quickly.
Upper Body Strength Training sessions: These sessions focus on strength training exercise techniques and strength training information for the upper body.
Lower Body Speed-Specific Strength Sessions: These sessions focus on strength training exercise techniques and strength training information for the lower body.
Total Performance Program is guaranteed to:
Maximize Jumping Ability
Decrease Susceptibility to Injury
This program is a must for any adolescent athlete who wants to take their game to the next level.
Our Program has five components:
1. Evaluation: Every athlete begins our program with a mandatory evaluation. This is used to assess current ability, identify strengths and weaknesses, and group athletes accordingly. Using the information from the evaluation, every athlete selects a program that is designed to fit their needs. This program will be some combination of Speed, Strength, Flexibility, or Nutrition training.
2. Speed Training: Our signature speed methods focus on improving an athlete’s technique and conditioning. This will lead to sprint efficiency and increased speed.
3. Strength Training: Strengthening the muscles used in sprinting makes an athlete cover more ground per stride and less injury prone. This education will also allow an athlete to properly train on their own when the program is completed.
4. Flexibility: Increasing an athlete’s range of motion will allow for a longer, more efficient stride when sprinting, and decrease the chance of injury. This leads to a faster, safer athlete.
5. Nutrition: Improving an athlete’s diet through education can create good eating habits, maintain an optimal body weight, and increase energy and self esteem. These improvements help any athlete to be faster.
A Radical Approach to Speed Training for all ages.
This program allows that athlete to train an unlimited amount of times per week. This is an easy way for athletes to get into top shape and train throughout the year to maximize results. This training incorporates Parisi’s Signature Speed Training Methods and the latest Performance and Strength Training. This program uses exciting modalities like Medicine Balls, Swiss Balls, Resistance Bands, Partner Body Weight Exercises, Ladder Exercises, Resisted Running, Plyometrics and Yoga.
Level I – Youth Conditioning for ages 7 through 12
Level II – Sports Conditioning for ages 13 and above