Welcome to Parisi Fair Lawn
The Fair Lawn NJ Training Staff of Parisi Speed School is certified to provide your athletes the best possible training for speed, strength, and agility exercises while keeping them safe with a minimum of exposure to injury.
Owner & Head Performance Coach
- Grew up in Garfield NJ
- B.A. Willam Paterson University
- NASM FMS Certified
- Worked for Fortune 50 Company for 27 years before joining Parisi
- Director of NFL Combine Program for Parisi Speed Systems
- Competitive Powerlifter with top ranked international results – nickname “Human Crane”
- Lives in Bergen County with wife Nanci – Has two daughters who are post college
- Grew up in Connecticut
- B.S. Exercise Science Springfield College
- Strength and Conditioning Intern San Diego Chargers
- Strength and Conditioning Staff Penn State Football
- Strength and Conditioning Coach New York Giants
- Sports Performance Director – Velocity Sports Performance Parsippany NJ
- Speed Consultant Philadelphia Eagles
- Strength and Conditioning Consultant Jacksonville Jaguars
Team Training Director
- Born in NJ raised in Pequannock NJ
- B.S. Rutgers University 2006
- 4 Year Letter Winner @ Rutgers for Football
- Director of Team Training at Parisi Speed School since 2008
- Stack contributing author
- Instructs Team Training staff to help improve speed, agility & strength of group participants.
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends and active with local church and ministry.
- Married to college sweetheart with one baby boy.
Grew up in Bergenfield, NJ
Bergen County All-Decade 55m 2000-2010
- B.S. Exercise & Sports Science – The College of New Jersey
- Parisi Performance Coach since 2008.
- In my “off time” I enjoy working out and training my body & mind to elevate my performance as well as those around me.
- Has been known to have some musical talents and enjoys DJ status
- Born in NJ grew up in Elmwood Park
- B.S. Exercise & Sports Science – Temple University
- Certified Parisi Performance Coach since 2011. Helped train Division I athletes at Temple.
- Coaches all levels of Parisi Training (JS1/JS2 TP1/TP2) + Personal Training
- In off time enjoys spending time with family and friends, training and keeping up with the nuances and trends of sports performance.
- Born in NJ grew up in Fair Lawn, NJ.
- Working towards B.S. @ Montclair State University
- Certified Parisi Trainer & has coached Track & Field Youth Programs
- Currently competes at Collegiate Level in Track & Field in Jumps & Sprints
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends, training, reading and always updating himself with the latest training methods and procedures.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Born in Englewood, New Jersey. Grew up in Union City, New Jersey for 25 years.
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science from Montclair State University
- Graduate Student for Health and Physical Education
- Enjoys traveling and participating in different modes of exercise to keep a fresh training stimulus (basketball, football, hiking, boxing, yoga, etc.)
- Grew Up in Bloomingdale, NJ
- NASM Certified
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified
- Assistant Trainer of NFL training program
- Specializes in speed, agility, strength & conditioning for all sports