Welcome to Parisi Fair Lawn
The Fair Lawn NJ Training Staff of Parisi Speed School is certified to provide your athletes the best possible training for speed, strength, and agility exercises while keeping them safe with a minimum of exposure to injury.
Owner & Head Performance Coach
- Grew up in Garfield NJ
- B.A. Willam Paterson University
- NASM FMS Certified
- Worked for Fortune 50 Company for 27 years before joining Parisi
- Director of NFL Combine Program for Parisi Speed Systems
- Competitive Powerlifter with top ranked international results – nickname “Human Crane”
- Lives in Bergen County with wife Nanci – Has two daughters who are post college
- Born in NJ grew up in Elmwood Park
- B.S. Exercise & Sports Science – Temple University
- Certified Parisi Performance Coach since 2011. Helped train Division I athletes at Temple.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Exercise and Sport Nutrition Coach
- In off time enjoys spending time with family and friends, training and keeping up with the nuances and trends of sports performance.
Parisi Master Coach
- Born in NYC, grew up in Bergenfield, NJ
- Bergen County All-Decade 55m 2000-2010
- B.S. Health & Exercise Science – The College of New Jersey
- Certified Parisi Performance Coach since 2008
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Received his bachelors degree in Exercise Science from Montclair State University.
- CSCS certified since 2016.
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Believes in form, posture, and proper movement patterns above anything else.
- His approach allows his athletes to work out and live pain-free.
- Went to Elmwood Park High School
- Played football and studied at University of New Haven
- Holds the 100m and 200m Track record for Elmwood Park High School since 2009
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer