Coach, welcome to December and the fresh batch of content that is now available to you!
Before we get in to the content for this month, I wanted to outline a couple of updates to the All Access platform…
- All Masterclass course materials have been updated and republished as downloadable PDFs. After hearing your feedback, and working with our website team, we have expanded our website memory to hold all of these files. Rather than seeing them as ‘viewable’ you can now click on each link, open the PDF, and print/download each file to take offline.
- In an effort to keep this ‘new content drop’ feed from getting massively cluttered each month, these monthly posts are going to hyperlink out to the direct webinar/ course/ masterclass/ research review/ etc. Items can still be found in their respective part of the All Access Dashboard, but now you can click directly from each months upload. This will keep the feeds clearer and must easier to find each month.
- December 18th starts Webinar Wonderland! These are 5 days of webinars that are going to be offered to the public ranging in topics. As a member of All-Access, you will see these webinars beforehand, and you will also be able to join the ‘live’ version if you so choose!
Okay, that is all for now…on with this months content drop!
December Special: Webinar Wonderland! Starts Monday 12/18
**All webinars can be found in the ‘Masterclass Series’ section of the All Access dashboard as well
- December 18: The 2024 Performance Coaches Checklist
- December 19: Quotes From My Notes
- December 20: Programming For Speed
- December 21: Acceleration Made Simple
- December 22: Multidirectional Speed Made Simple
Additional webinar uploads:
- Six Mental Toughness Hacks for Injured Athletes with Dr. Rob Bell
- All Things Training Metrics with Paul Robbins
- Training and Nutrition with Dr. Lisa Heaton of the Gatorade Sports Science Institute
Date/Time: Wednesday 12/20 at 10:30am US EST
*A calendar invite will be sent to you as well as a reminder email
**If you are unable to attend this time, the call will be recorded and uploaded, and you can always message in with any questions or discussion points you would like brought up with the group.