Happy New Year! Welcome to 2024 and the fresh batch of content that is now available to you!
Before we kick off the New Year’s content, I wanted to outline a couple of updates to the All Access platform…
- I have had a few reoccurring questions about locating movement databanks. If you open up a masterclass, there will be two tabs at the top of the screen. The first tab reads ‘course’ and the second tab reads ‘materials”…within the ‘materials’ tab you’ll see the movement checklist PDFs that are hyperlinked to coaching videos and can be downloaded for offline use.
- On Monday January 15th, our first “Accelerator Course” opens! Accelerator courses are 4-week courses that go in more detail about a specific topic. Spawning from our Sports Performance Mentorship, we have often received feedback to go in to further detail about different topics. Accelerator Courses cover just that. There is a link located on the All Access dashboard that you can click and view the entire course and work through it at your own pace, at any time.
Okay, that is all for now…on with this months content drop!
January Special: Speed Programming Accelerator Course! Available January 15th!
- This is a 4-week, asynchronous/self-paced course that goes deeper on speed programming! Accelerators are available on demand and can be accessed at any time.
Additional webinar uploads:
- The differences in Sprinters and Field Sport Athletes by Steve Leo (Parisi Lead Master Coach)
- Increasing Intent Within Your Training Program by Chris Stewart
- Developing the Advanced High School Athlete by Casey Lee
- The Anatomy of Multidirectional (MDS) Speed by Bill Parisi
- Parisi Podcast Episode with Eric Cressey (NY Yankees Dir. of Human Performance & Founder, Cressey Sports Performance)
- Coach to Coach (Presentation) by Martin Rooney (Founder, Training For Warriors)
Date/Time: Wednesday January 31st at 10:30am US EST
*A calendar invite will be sent to you as well as a reminder email
**If you are unable to attend this time, the call will be recorded and uploaded, and you can always message in with any questions or discussion points you would like brought up with the group.