About Our Speed and Agility Training
Parisi is a program for athletes (ages 7+), that helps them build a foundation for their sport specific skills. Parisi programs enhance coordination, body weight strength, injury prevention, self-confidence, running technique, flexibility, weight loss, speed, endurance…and much more! Our certified Parisi Performance Coaches are Chris Forsten, Russell Hill, Mike Forsten, Erin Black, and Matt Davenport.
Athletes must complete a free Parisi Performance Evaluation prior to participating in classes. The evaluation allows our staff the opportunity to establish a baseline from which to monitor progress and assess current level of ability which helps us determine which classes are most appropriate ultimately assisting the athlete in realizing their goals. Please call or e-mail to schedule your free evaluation and then attend a free speed class!
Speed Membership Options: (Unlimited Classes)
In order to accommodate your in-season athlete, we offer annual contracts with the following options.
- 12 month contract
- 9 month contract
- 3 month contract
- 10 session punch card: valid for 10 weeks-may be shared amongst siblings.
- Mid-day (Homeschool) classes
- GAMETIME membership (ages 6-10)
- One on one personal training
Strength Training Options: (Now With Unlimited Class Options)
- Performance Strength Training: (Maximum of 6 participants per session; ages 12+) This class uses multi-joint, high muscle recruitment exercises in a semi-private training setting. The system uses periodized training that rotates in phases of volume, strength and power to ensure optimal performance.
- Power Training 201: (Maximum of 6 participants per session; ages 14+) This class is for the experienced athlete looking to increase force production and muscle mass through resistance training. Triple extension movements and other multi-dimensional exercises such as the deadlift, clean, and the jerk will be taught under strict supervision to ensure proper execution and safety of each movement.
Parisi Speed School offers flexible training options for teams at your preferred location or at The Parisi Speed School. Please contact us for camp scheduling details and availability.[email protected]
Parisi Speed School and Old Town Athletic Club are pleased to offer summer camp options for ages 4-6, 7-13, and 14+.