Parisi Soccer Academy www.parisisoccer.com
- Speed specific workouts integrated into each workout or team practice time during season
- As an add on component on a separate night for the player, team or entire organization to maintain and improve strength, running and change of direction mechanics
- Builds a stronger base for the next season, increases flexibility, and reduce susceptibility to injury
- Improves running mechanics and technique
- Allows athletes to train at a higher intensity level to increase strength, speed and overcome previous plateaus with a rest from the rigors of game play and the parent/coach can inform what aspect of the player/team’s game needs the most improvement and training will focus on those weaknesses.
Diamond Kings Baseball and Softball Academy www.dkacademy.com
The Parisi Lacrosse Training Program utilizes the most up-to-date research on safe athlete training techniques and injury prevention. The program uses our signature speed and strength training methods and cutting edge lacrosse specific coaching techniques from certified Parisi Performance Coaches to produce maximum results.
All players and positions are welcome to train including short stick midfielders, attack men, long stick defenders, and goalies. Parisi Lacrosse can work on Stick Skills, Ground Balls, Situational Awareness, Shooting Form, Accuracy, and Stick Protection.
Connecticut Football Academy
We look forward to bringing the CFA staff and their experiences statewide in the form of team camps, clinics and individual instruction. Although there are facilities in Connecticut where you can train for other sports, now players statewide can take advantage of this great opportunity to hone their skills in group, private training and camps specializing exclusively in football.
We believe hunger for information, expert knowledge, and attention to detail are the most important aspects of player development. The CFA staff of NFL and collegiate players brings real world coaching and playing experience to help every player reach their full athletic potential.