ELITE SPORTS PERFORMANCE
Audience: Ages 14-22
- unlocking a dedicated athlete’s full potential
- improving an individual’s specific needs for their sport
- increase speed, strength and agility for upcoming season
- maintain gains while in season
- customize a schedule around specific cycle of training
Parisi Elite Sports Performance transitions Total Performance athletes to their next level of ability. This program focuses on the regression and progression of our signature speed-training methods. At this level, certified Parisi Performance Coaches use their knowledge and experience to individualize strength training for their athletes based on their abilities and specific goals.
Utilizing either Basic Strength or Advanced Strength programming, this program builds on an athlete’s physical foundation and develops their athletic abilities even further, in order for them to maximize their potential and reach their goals on game day.
At this level, programming aligns with the focuses of Total Performance training with an increases in difficulty and intensity to promote enhanced athletic performance. These are:
- Linear Speed: Parisi’s signature straight-ahead acceleration and top-speed running techniques.
- Change of Direction: Agility and ability to decelerate and move in any direction quickly.
- Upper and Lower Body Strength: Strength training exercises for muscle development and injury prevention.
This program refines athletes’ skills to maximize strength, aerobic capacity and sport performance. Athlete’s in this program will elevate their game to the next level under the expert guidance of Certified Parisi Performance Coaches.