Youth Training System
Over the past 25 years Parisi has been the Nation’s top authority in training athletes.
GAME TIME – Fast, Fit, Fun
- Focused on ages 7-15 this program is designed to get kids off the sofa and electronics to have fun and get fit. This program develops good exercise habits and nutritional awareness, as well as addressing “off-the-field” challenges facing youth today. Parisi Game Time uses fun and exciting modalities like medicine balls, resistance bands, partner bodyweight exercises, ladders, plyometrics and yoga. Also incorporated are Parisi speed training methods and the latest in performance and strength training to make this program come alive and produce quick results, keeping youth returning for more.
JUMP START – Speed is a Learned Skill
- Focused on ages 7-10 this program sets the foundation for success in any sport. Indeed Jump Start builds up an athlete’s foundation, improves coordination, and boost self-confidence. During each session our Performance Coaches teach the fundamentals of speed, agility, power, and core strength in a fun and friendly environment. Thus it ensures the athletes are engaged and motivated. The program is a must for any child who wants to develop an athletic foundation of skills. In result it will help athletes get faster and stronger to rise above the competition.
TOTAL PERFORMANCE – No Excuses, Just Results
- Focused on ages 11-14 Parisi’s Total Performance Program uses our signature speed and strength training methods. At this level, programming is broken down into an individual focus per class. In fact this program builds on an athlete’s physical foundation and refines their skills. Consequently it will maximize their strength, aerobic and/or sport specific training. The Total Performance program teaches athlete’s the fundamentals to increase athletic performance. Many experts view the teenage years as the most ideal age for developing speed, strength and power over an athlete’s entire lifetime.
BASIC STRENGTH- Build an early foundation of strength
- Focused on ages 11-14 the Basic Strength program introduces strength training concepts to youth athletes. Our coaches teach strength training with an emphasis on proper form, movement patterns, body weight resistance training, and injury prevention. In conclusion this program develops an athlete’s strength while also introducing body mechanics.
ELITE SPORTS PERFORMANCE- Advanced Programming to provide maximum athletic performance
- Focused on ages 15-20 Parisi’s Elite Sports Performance program transitions Total Performance athletes to their next level. Most importantly this program focuses on the regression and progression of our signature speed-training methods. Parisi Performance Coaches use individualize training for their athletes based on their abilities and specific goals. While also combining Basic Strength or Advanced Strength programming. At the same time building on an athlete’s physical foundation to develop their athletic abilities to maximize their potential and reach their goals on game day.
ADVANCED STRENGTH– Strength training for those aspiring to compete at the highest levels
- Focused on ages 15-20 as a component of the Advanced program. The Advanced Strength provides sport-specific protocol for the high-level athlete to develop strength. The strength development is targeted toward the areas that will directly transfer to their chosen sport. Consequently this higher level of training pushes athletes to the next level. Due to the fact that it gives athletes a competitive edge as they prepare to compete at the high school, collegiate, Olympic or professional level.
PERSONAL/PARTNERED TRAINING – The Fastest Way To Become A Better Athlete
- Focused on elite athletes of all ages in a private or semi-private training setting who aspire to compete at the high school, collegiate, Olympic or professional level. This program focuses on individual needs, goals and improvements. Personal Training and Partnered Training aims to to develop an athlete’s specific talents, while at the same time turning weaknesses into strengths. Certified Parisi Performance Coaches provide you with the training necessary to help turn “potential abilities” into “actual abilities.” Just take a second to look at our Alumni and see for yourself.