Over the past 25 years Parisi has been the Nation’s top authority in training athletes. Simply put, when you sign up with the Parisi Speed School, you get training that not only talks about results, but gets YOU results.
TOTAL CONDITIONING – Fast, Fit, Fun
- Focused on ages 7-18 this program is designed to get kids off the sofa, off electronics and into having fun while getting fit. The program develops good exercise habits and awareness of nutrition. Parisi’s Total Conditioning uses fun and exciting modalities like medicine balls, resistance bands, ladders, plyometrics, and yoga. It also incorporates the Parisi signature speed training methods and the latest in performance and strength training. That combination make the program come alive and produce quick results, keeping kids coming back for more.
JUMP START – Speed is a Learned Skill
- Focused on ages 7-12 this program sets the foundation for success in any sport. Jump Start utilizes the most up-to-date research to build up an athlete’s foundation, improve coordination and self-confidence. Certified Parisi Performance Coaches teach signature speed and strength methods in a fun and friendly environment. This ensures the athletes are engaged and motivated to give 100%. The Jump Start program is a must for any child who wants to develop an athletic foundation of skills, that will help them get faster and stronger to rise above the competition.
TOTAL PERFORMANCE – No Excuses, Just Results
- Focused on ages 12-15 the Parisi Total Performance Program utilizes the most up-to-date research on safe athlete training techniques and injury prevention as its foundation. This program uses our signature speed and strength training methods and cutting-edge coaching techniques from certified Parisi Performance Coaches to produce maximum improvements in athletic performance. At this level, programming is broken down into an individual focus per session; linear speed, acceleration and deceleration, change of direction and strength. This program builds on an athlete’s physical foundation and refines their skills in order for them to maximize their strength, aerobic and/or sport specific training. Athlete’s will also learn the skills and conditioning necessary
BASIC STRENGTH- Build an early foundation of strength
- Focused on ages 11-15 the Basic Strength program introduces strength training concepts with an emphasis on proper form, movement patterns, bodyweight resistance training, progressive programming and injury prevention. This program develops the foundation for an athlete’s relative strength while teaching optimal body mechanics in a safe, fun environment.
ELITE SPORTS PERFORMANCE- Advanced Programming to provide maximum athletic performance
- Focused on ages 14-22 Parisi Elite Sports Performance transitions Total Performance athletes to their next level of ability. This program focuses on the regression and progression of our signature speed-training methods. At this level, certified Parisi Performance Coaches use their knowledge and experience to individualize strength training for their athletes based on their abilities and specific goals. Utilizing either Basic Strength or Advanced Strength programming, this program builds on an athlete’s physical foundation and develops their athletic abilities even further, in order for them to maximize their potential and reach their goals on game day.
ADVANCED STRENGTH– Strength training for those aspiring to compete at the highest levels
- Focused on ages 13-22 as a component of the Advanced program, Advanced Strength provides a sport-specific protocol for the high-level athlete to develop strength in areas that will directly transfer to their chosen sport. This high-level training pushes athletes to the next level, giving them a competitive edge as they prepare to compete at the high school, collegiate, Olympic or professional level.
PEAK – The Fastest Way To Become A Better Athlete
- Focused on elite athletes of all ages in a semi-private training setting who aspire to compete at the high school, collegiate, Olympic or professional level. This program focuses on individual needs, goals and improvements. PEAK training aims to to develop an athlete’s specific talents, while at the same time turning weaknesses into strengths. Certified Parisi Performance Coaches provide you with the training necessary to help turn “potential abilities” into “actual abilities.” Just take a second to look at our Alumni and see for yourself.