The most comprehensive, complete, and well researched development program for baseball and softball players.
OA’s Elite Baseball and Softball Training comprises of researched backed training methods to prepare the baseball and softball athlete for rigors of the upcoming season. Emphasis is placed on injury prevention exercises for the shoulder and elbow as well as throwing drills to optimize bio-mechanics for an efficient delivery. In addition, baseball specific strength and conditioning methods are utilized to enhance performance in the field and at the plate. If your athlete is looking to play at a higher level and reduce their potential for injury then this program developed by OA’s physicians, physical therapists, and strength coaches is for you.
Starts October 1st!!!
Elite Baseball Training: (12 & Older)
- Elbow and shoulder injury prevention program backed by years of research.
- Advanced training methods to build a stronger body and improve overall athleticism for both pitchers and position players.
- Speed training techniques to enhance acceleration and power on the base paths
- 90 minute sessions
Prices and Times
- Daily – $30
- Weekly – $75
- Monthly – $266
- Mondays thru Friday – 4:30-6:00 pm
- Rolling enrollment-enroll at anytime
Proven, researched pitching programs that build efficient and healthy arms
- On-site video analysis with prescribed throwing drills to eliminate all red flags in your delivery.
- Custom throwing programs and guidance to keep arms healthy.
Throwing Evaluation – Video Analysis and Drill Sheet – $90
- ½ hr – $45
- 1 hr – $75
- 1 hr group (2 or more) – $45 per person